The FileInfo class provides information about a file, including data about the length of the file and the last modified date/time of the file.
- FileInfo(filename : String)
- The filename of the file.
- Returns the last write time of the file.
- Returns the length of the file.
- function FileInfo.getLastWriteTime() : Date
The 'last write time' of the file. Null is returned if an error was encountered.
Calling this method returns the last write time of the file that was specified in the FileInfo constructor when the object was created.
- function FileInfo.getLength() : Number
The length of the file.
Calling this method returns the length of the file that was specified in the FileInfo constructor when the object was created.