Watching Reruns: Strata Tutorial Videos from the Archives
Tuesday, July 8th, 2008
It's been almost one year since we released the beta version of Kirix Strata to the public. During that beta cycle, we provided several videos and screencasts via our blog to emphasize different things the software could do.
Thankfully, even though the videos show the beta version in action, almost all of the content is extremely relevant for the final version of Strata as well. The only variance really has to do with the user interface; we ended up moving around icons and toolbars and menu items quite a bit until we got something that seemed to work best. Oh, and you may see the original Strata logo that we threw together for the beta.
So, maybe you can consider this blog post your Tivo or on-demand video page for “Season 1″ of Kirix Strata. Here are the five links, with details and highlights of each one below:
- Access and Manipulate Data from the Web
- Identify Embedded Search Terms within Apache Web Logs
- Manipulate Call Center Data and Create a Mapping Visualization
- Features Overview: Data Bookmarks, Quick Find & Quick Filter and Report Writer
- Combine Table from MySQL Database and HTML Table from the Web, then Create a Report